I'd like to dedicate this monumental first post to my good friend Michael, without whom this blog wouldn't be possible.
He suggested I start publishing my writing on a fairly regular basis because he simply loves it too much to go through more than a week without it... or something to that effect, but less dire.
His influence on me is such that, as I'm sure you'll be very surprised to read, I listened to him. Well, maybe it wasn't his influence so much as the fact that it gives him something to look forward to, and I don't want to be the one who deprive him of that one and only joy in his otherwise empty life.
I kid, of course.
The truth is that I've been mulling over making this transition for a while. So when Michael mentioned it, it gave me the reminder and reassuance I needed.
So here we are.
Try not to get too excited. You might hurt yourself, and I don't need that weighing on my conscience.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
did you actually change it to "columns and roseS"? the capitasization being for emphasis, not accuracy.
That's up to Dave, I suppose. At least, with regards to the band, which I'm sure you are regarding.
Post a Comment